The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Name the product contest!

LMAO!

I thought the same thing after I posted it up and I decided to drop the word drops! I think with the dropper cap on the bottle folks can figure out themselves that there's a liquid or maybe a serum in the bottle so yeah that word drops is history! Good catch and we were on the same page! LOL
You could have added tears. Ice dragon tears.. :unsure:

@Spider KJ will be getting a bottle of " Ice Dragon " the set of his choice of Shave Soap @ Skin Food Splash and also you can pick your set now out of what I have to offer or wait until there are more releases that are coming up soon. Your choice KJ.. so thank you for picking me a good name for my new product and congrats on winning this contest and let me know what you'd like to do.
Thank you Frank! I never expected such a grand prize from this. I was just having fun picking names. So very generous of you. Having already placed an order, I think I’ll wait until your next release. I know you’ve got something coming up that I will want to get anyway, and I can’t wait. Thanks again. And great entries all around. It was fun seeing all the creative entries, honestly I thought you were going to go a different way based on all the ones posted.

Thank you Frank! I never expected such a grand prize from this. I was just having fun picking names. So very generous of you. Having already placed an order, I think I’ll wait until your next release. I know you’ve got something coming up that I will want to get anyway, and I can’t wait. Thanks again. And great entries all around. It was fun seeing all the creative entries, honestly I thought you were going to go a different way based on all the ones posted.

I had a feeling you’d wait for a future release. I’ll send the Ice Dragon with the Fresh Lime you wanted. Along with another goodie I’d like you to try.
Be safe my friend!

Your A$$ is Dragon??

Sorry, that’s all I see there, lol.
draggin' I made a play on words. BTW, this was not intended by me as any sort of a put down. I try to stay away from that type of thing and keep it positive. Congrats on the win.

Last edited:
draggin' I made a play on words. BTW, this was not intended by me as any sort of a put down. I try to stay away from that type of thing and keep it positive. Congrats on the win.
I got it.... I guess I didn't realize it was a joke intentionally. Thought you meant it as a serious name.

Back