The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Name the product contest!

Bufera di Neve- blizzard in Italian

Tempête De Neige- blizzard in French

there are a lot of great entries so far. I like the play on Dragonsbeard and also Chris was smart to try and follow suit with the first few releases being a different language. Thanks for the opportunity Frank!

I’m getting some great names guys! Keep them coming and just a note we have till next Sunday so take your time with the 2md pick and NEW RULE!
If you want to add a 3rd pick you can but include the post # of the other 2 and add the 2 names plus your 3rd pick!
This ain’t no drag race but more of a 200 lap challenge so take your time!
I knew I picked the right forum for this contest.
👍🏼😊

1. Arctic Frost (From my first post)
2. Glacial water or eau de glaciaire (if you go french)

Thank you my friend and I just noticed a flaw in my initial explanation so I’ll let anyone that submitted French, Italian or any other language take another shot at this.

The Collection name theme will be connected to either the Northern Hemisphere or the Southern where the coldest climates & temperatures are found and I should have posted that up in the beginning so my bad and a shaving friend just brought that to my attention. So now that you know that I’m giving everyone more picks and just to be clear I’ll look at all of the names that have already been submitted and I’ve already got some favorites marked down on a sheet of paper.
So 2nd round is a go and sorry for not being clear in the first post! I’m a dummy! 🙃
Thanks guys!

Back