The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enjoying what you have 2022 Quarter 1

Forgive me Cadre for I have sinned. It has been zero days since my last acquisition...

Curtain and Clark Cutlery Company, KCMO. Fancy scales, fancy spine (a bit of rust that will clean up fine)...I had to do it.

s-l400.jpg

Can I play too?
I am blessed with PLENTY of "stuff" and limited space to store it all anyway! And I am genuinely attempting to work through my current soap inventory before adding any more. This will also make focusing on the SV samples that @BarberDave shared more purposeful. Yeah, I'm in!
  1. Luecke3262
  2. Scuttlesoap
  3. Bosch
  4. The Monkey
  5. GearNoir
  6. bluesman
  7. HMan
  8. DeepSea
  9. Granite.Glasser

Forgive me Cadre for I have sinned. It has been zero days since my last acquisition...

Curtain and Clark Cutlery Company, KCMO. Fancy scales, fancy spine (a bit of rust that will clean up fine)...I had to do it.

s-l400.jpg
Well, you picked a nice one to go out on. I've always had a thing for yellow scales.

s-l400.jpg
I am trying to do this anyway, as the only soap I killed in 2021 was the Williams challenge. But @CBLindsay makes some strong points...and I am a weak fanboi for his goods.

Unofficially watching from the sidelines.
The great thing is you were never actually in, so..... You're not out!

Nice razor, love the scales

View attachment 73073

View attachment 73074

I thought this would count as essential clothing - and I wasn’t even thinking (go figure) when I clicked the purchase button. But I think the CEC would definitely throw the hammer at me.

I thought I was doing great (so far) but…..

View attachment 73075
While one could argue, that is considered shave gear, ala the lather storage…… the purchase of that does benefit TSC, sooooo I think this purchase is safe!

Back