The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

elmerPHuD's Videos

As someone who works for a faith based addiction recovery organization that accepts people with varying degrees of psychological issues into the program, that dissertation sounds pretty interesting to me. It goes hand in hand with a lot of things that I've wondered about for some time.

Also, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who ends up with lather all over the place when I shave. 🤣

As someone who works for a faith based addiction recovery organization that accepts people with varying degrees of psychological issues into the program, that dissertation sounds pretty interesting to me. It goes hand in hand with a lot of things that I've wondered about for some time.

Also, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who ends up with lather all over the place when I shave.

My wife and I ran the Celebrate Recovery program at our church where we lived several years ago. If you are interested in the dissertation, you can download it here Todd Stanfield's Dissertation.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to need to get some coffee in me before I get started on this lol.

Towards the end of the video I was talking about a shaving cream from Prep. I was actually thinking of a cream from 3P.

38min??? It actually could be a record. I’ll have to schedule this on the calendar to watch and see if the TV gets vimeo.

I couldn’t write my comments while I watched because I needed to stream it on the big TV from my phone.

Enjoy hearing about what’s up with you. That’s the one thing I miss out on by shaving every day. That super satisfying feeling of going from many days growth to BBS. And man you sure chased that BBS!

I cannot believe the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge I started is up to 37 videos, and that is just the ones I am aware of. I can't believe it made it to mantic59, Nick Shaves, and Friendship Shaving.

I cannot believe the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge I started is up to 37 videos, and that is just the ones I am aware of. I can't believe it made it to mantic59, Nick Shaves, and Friendship Shaving.
Next challenge, but make it a good one 😎

Wow great to see ya back Todd! Hope all is well for ya.

Thanks for the shout outs!

Back