The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

elmerPHuD's Videos

They won’t allow that in Vegas card rooms FYI

Whew sorry to hear that one night wasn't enough, and praying for a quick resolution tonight. I think I tried the 6s on a pass around a while before I got my 6c, though I've been very happy with my 6c, and would recommend it to anyone.

Hope the session last night got some results!

Nice video Todd. CEO shave...I like that! It’s good to have a social circle where you can let your thoughts flow a little easier, glad you feel comfortable doing that here!

Shock therapy to cure apnea. Sort of like those collars for dogs,
Except they shock you when you STOP doing something!

Hope everything went well last night Todd.

I've always found sleep studies funny as a concept. Come sleep in a weird place, in an uncomfortable bed, with a but of sensors and wire all over you so we can see how you "normally" sleep.

Women! I know right! J/K! I'm in same boat. A little less so now that my meetings don't only involve nursing, but back in my days as a nurse manager I would look around the conference table and likely not see another guy.

I'm too far from Orlando to know much about it. I know visiting NASA was pretty cool. We're finally going to do Disney World in the summer of 2021.

Quite the progression of day jobs there Todd! I’m sure you have some hair raising stories! Great to hear more about you and what you do though, thanks for sharing.

Good luck with the retreat 😂

I survived the "retreat." We played this game where two team get in a straight line and each member of the team has to press a balloon between themselves and the person in front of them and a ballon between themselves and the person behind them as you race the other team across the room. When you are the only guy in the room, that is a HR nightmare waiting to happen.

Back