The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

elmerPHuD's Videos

Ugh.... I didn't realize Thayers Medicated was discontinued. I've been needing to buy another bottle.... 😲 :oops::cry:
Oh! This sucks so bad! I was working through my other bottles of witch hazel that I had and now I learn that it's discontinued! UGH!!! I see on their website that there are medicated pads still available...but not the same.

Wow. Thanks for that great video. Interesting about the different notes for the different products. Always heard they were different, but hadn't heard anyone describe the differences so well before. Makes me want to use my Tabac. Not the soap mind you, but the aftershave and Cologne. I love the scent of the soap, justy never cared for the performance.

There should be a graphic content warning in that video. That die was hurtling at excessive speeds and nearly careened over a cliff. My heart couldn’t take it.

No, YOU rock! Lots covered there. Ramblin' is the cadre style! It's a bummer you have to sleep there again. When I got my CPAP, the 1st test was just a probe on my finger at home, and then they sent me home with a test machine that they monitored remotely. But sounds like you might have more stuff going on as well.

BTW, I do have the black 6S so that one is likely going to be up for sale. Just sayin' since it's already there....

Back