The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

elmerPHuD's Videos

Here's how it went:

Todd: Who wants to be tagged?
Me: Not me, what's the point.
Todd: I've tagged NurseDave!

Ya ya, you know I'll do it :p

Hey Todd I just watched your last few videos on your channel. I really like the content and the new direction of the channel! Congrats on your new training journey and great job for sticking with it! The No. 6 soap you reviewed sounds great and is on my list to aquire soon.

Holy whiskers Toddman! Have some growth :ROFLMAO:

I like the way your den is developing back there. The lights and displays are coming along nicely!

Nice video Todd. If it's face area I'm shaving, it gets all 3 passes. (wtg,xtg and atg) Thanks for the shout out and yes, Avon has some alcohol for sure.

My upper lip only gets 2 passes. 1 going across with the blade angled down and a second across with the blade angled up. any more than that and it gets very unhappy with me.

Hey Todd great job on the 1-1-1-1-1-1 shave! I’m sorry about the scare, but I am glad that everything turned out okay in that situation. One of the things I love about this hobby is the camaraderie amongst wet shavers. I hope all is well!

Back