The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSC'ers:
As you are well aware Chad, Chris, and I are proud to consider the TSC as "self moderated". However there are limitations. This thread is here the basis of that very idea, In watching this thread for the most part it has kept this way, but as you are all aware of the TOU, political statements regarding this or any topic are not appropriate. This is about lives, what is going on in your location, discussion for those here that are medical experts, and a place where this topic can be discussed. Most of us have been or are stuck at home, and still want to get our opinions out, discuss with like minded folk, and maybe learn what is going on everywhere outside your doors, from differing opinions

We get enough political rhetoric, pandering, partisan vomit ( from both sides ) in the news and social media. This is NOT the place for it. WE are all one here... A shaving community that is suffering together in this crazy time. So, we ask that you come here, report YOUR opinions, cheer up those folks that may be feeling a bit down or disconnected and lets keep the political stuff out of it discuss it, but keep politics out of it. This is a health issue

Thanks in Advance for your cooperation
Chad, Chris and Dave

TSC'ers:
As you are well aware Chad, Chris, and I are proud to consider the TSC as "self moderated". However there are limitations. This thread is here the basis of that very idea, In watching this thread for the most part it has kept this way, but as you are all aware of the TOU, political statements regarding this or any topic are not appropriate. This is about lives, what is going on in your location, discussion for those here that are medical experts, and a place where this topic can be discussed. Most of us have been or are stuck at home, and still want to get our opinions out, discuss with like minded folk, and maybe learn what is going on everywhere outside your doors, from differing opinions

We get enough political rhetoric, pandering, partisan vomit ( from both sides ) in the news and social media. This is NOT the place for it. WE are all one here... A shaving community that is suffering together in this crazy time. So, we ask that you come here, report YOUR opinions, cheer up those folks that may be feeling a bit down or disconnected and lets keep the political stuff out of it discuss it, but keep politics out of it. This is a health issue

Thanks in Advance for your cooperation
Chad, Chris and Dave
sorry if that was aimed at the pic i posted of congress being nonessential employees !!! It wasn't meant as political it was just meant to be funny... I apologize if I had anything to do with causing a problem... I guess the reason i thought it was funny was because my original major in college was Political Science and i actually worked in the field for a senator for a while before i changed my major to communications ( specifically TV and Film )...

@Jaro1069 our intent is to not call anyone out. This is a very active thread and we just want to put warnings randomly throughout. We have a good thing here and recognize it could go south quickly especially with the topic of this pandemic.

sorry if that was aimed at the pic i posted of congress being nonessential employees !!! It wasn't meant as political it was just meant to be funny... I apologize if I had anything to do with causing a problem... I guess the reason i thought it was funny was because my original major in college was Political Science and i actually worked in the field for a senator for a while before i changed my major to communications ( specifically TV and Film )...

They could very well be referring to me as well. Bottom line is ......... point taken. I'll try to be good. I promise.

Looks like Louisiana is starting to report Presumed Recovered patients. Over 50% of the positive cases have recovered. This is a good thing.

1587820793083.png

Usually the IRS and stimulus comes with the need for a rubber glove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back