The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well officially two weeks out and I guess that means I am considered immune as of last Monday. Utah has said masks are no longer required and it is up to individual businesses. I'll tell ya what it has been so nice to be around friends and family that are all fully vaccinated and not worrying about masks! Played 18 holes of golf today with a friend and it was such a great time! I pretty much only wear a mask now when required to, or if I am going to be around people and I don't know if they've been vaccinated. But part of me believes that if I am vaccinated I shouldn't have to, but I guess still doing my part.

I am ready to be done with them though in all honesty.

Lovely members of the cadre. This thread is going to get closed for a little bit. The owners have an owners meeting soon and they will be discussing the next steps of this thread as a whole.

Thankfully the virus is at a stage where it seems to be managed with vaccines, and the updates are not as relevant as we would like in this thread. We encourage all to go take a look at a new soap or razor being offered by our artisans/vendors. Thank you for your patience and we will unlock this thread in the future with direction moving forward from this thread. Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back