The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College football 2021

1636832337649.jpeg

at first I thought “wow, that’s a lot - I really misjudged how much was left in the bottle” now that I’m watching PSU blow up in the middle of another winnable game - I think I need to run and get another bottle

Best player on the field today? The PSU punter

1636833009392.jpeg

Last edited:
The countdown for the greatest college rivalry in sports has commenced:

Unis haven’t been released yet - for Army 2nd Infantry Division hasn’t been done yet … . .looking forward to whatever they are going to be…………

1637868850739.jpeg

@ED3054 @Majorrich Today;s your team’s big day! Another great college football tradition! Do we have any Michigan fans to balance you two out? 😂 This might be the game of games - already a season of surprises and upsets. Virginia beat VA Tech yesterday to break a 15 year streak. I am only saying this because I’m a bitter PSU fan 😂

1638018935495.png

Last edited:
Go Bucks. Going to Be a Great Game.
Darn it - I apologize - I knew you were a Bucks fan - didn’t mean to exclude you. Hope you have a great game!

and may there be a college football miracle where everyone loses and the polls decide that PSU really should be in the playoffs 😂 (one can dream)

Back