The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College football 2021

34d598954d24648081e4a3e2b20b3906.jpg

first, let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed this year’s college football season and there are so many great games still ahead. There have been a lot of upsets - that make it really exciting…and just impressive football all around!

now onto PSU - Do you know what 5 losses in a regular season and a losing record in the Big 10 in the last two years, a 67-32 overall record, and a boorish behavior that borders on classless gets you at PSU?

ANSWER: a 10 year contract extension 😮

These a tax funded dollars going to this individual …and we had a total class act as his predecessor that they ran out of town - go figure

In light of the Army releasing their uniforms for the game (the Navy hasn’t released photos of theirs yet - I don’t know how they’ll top their unis from this year’s Air Force game)- I release my shave for the game -face & noggin:

1638284713573.jpeg

Go Army beat Navy!

In light of the Army releasing their uniforms for the game (the Navy hasn’t released photos of theirs yet - I don’t know how they’ll top their unis from this year’s Air Force game)- I release my shave for the game -face & noggin:

BDF4AE48-0F2E-4ECE-839F-60D6BE7C2B78.jpeg

Go Army beat Navy!

Wow, that’s quite a bit of coordination! Is a game day shave equivalent to a lucky pair of clothing? 🤔

Wow, that’s quite a bit of coordination! Is a game day shave equivalent to a lucky pair of clothing? 🤔
It is indeed! I had Ginger’s Garden make this for me specifically for Army Navy games. Other traditions is that my Army friends and I buy morale patches for our boonie caps

Conflicted here as I served in both the Marine Corps (our Academy officer go to Annapolis) and in the Army. I still lean towards the Navy in football terms. I might put away my differences of opinion on the state of college sports right now and watch this game!

Back