The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Pretty sure I have a video of using it when I first got it. It´s a really cool piece
Here´s a link to one that shows the whole set which I have but the extras (Tin etc) are packed away
IMG_20200903_071102484.jpgIMG_20200903_071040675.jpgIMG_20200903_071031720.jpgIMG_20200903_071025648.jpg

@Victory~Dale Flak Bait was pretty Skippy as Ken @Maryland998 would say but when I needed a quick neck shave this evening, I grabbed Red Tail and man that's a nice scent too. Rockwell 6s and Plate 5 sliced thru and gave me a clean smooth neck again. Very happy with the 2 tins I got and no doubt will be back for more. If you haven't tried any yet Cadre, you're missing out on not just a bargain but great scents and quality soaps.

@Victory~Dale Flak Bait was pretty Skippy as Ken @Maryland998 would say but when I needed a quick neck shave this evening, I grabbed Red Tail and man that's a nice scent too. Rockwell 6s and Plate 5 sliced thru and gave me a clean smooth neck again. Very happy with the 2 tins I got and no doubt will be back for more. If you haven't tried any yet Cadre, you're missing out on not just a bargain but great scents and quality soaps.
Thank you Dave really appreciate the very kind comments

Saturday September 5, 2020

Razor: Gillette New LC
Blade: Wizamet (?)
Brush: @Techichi The Hive
Soap: Stirling Triumph
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Stirling Triumph
Fragrance: Paco Rabanne Invictus

Had a great shave this morning. Have a great day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200904_193654030 (1).jpg

Back