The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Awesome video Dave! Melange d’Agrumes is a fantastic scent and is going to make me buy some of the Ice Dragon. @Dragonsbeard is just a stand up guy with a ton of class and I agree that the website is not worth missing out on his soaps.
If you would like I can send you a sample of the Lavender soap. I’m not huge on florals (there are a few I like) and I was not huge on Lavender scents, but this stuff smells amazing!

Awesome video Dave! Melange d’Agrumes is a fantastic scent and is going to make me buy some of the Ice Dragon. @Dragonsbeard is just a stand up guy with a ton of class and I agree that the website is not worth missing out on his soaps.
If you would like I can send you a sample of the Lavender soap. I’m not huge on florals (there are a few I like) and I was not huge on Lavender scents, but this stuff smells amazing!
Ya know I'll take you up on that one just out of Curiosity. Let me know if you need my shipping info ? Thanks

I used the Ice Dragon today. It is a great additive. You will enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back