The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Oh wow I did not mean for you to google it for me, but I appreciate it! 0.8 may be a little too aggressive for me, but I figured that may be the case once I read your review and then learned who loaned it to you. Great read again, and I hope you are able to find one. Thanks Dave!
I wouldn't write it off. Gap is but only 1 factor in what makes a razor aggressive. This thing is SMOOTH ;)

View attachment 33683

Great report on the soap! The Flight Engineer one Barberdave showcases sounds right up my alley.
When I do a video it's hard to really know as I'm trying to think of what to talk about instead of focusing on the shave. Today the planets aligned while I enjoyed the solitude of the experience and WOW ! 8 hours later and still feeling smooth (y)

Dave I’m glad you are enjoying the razor as I mentioned it has in my opinion the best combined balance of both efficiency and smoothness of any modern razor with the very slight exception of the Raw Shaving RS 10 which is also no longer made and commands big money on the secondary market.
lets hope that the Ti Andrew has plans to release meets up to the high standards of this razor and as my friend AJ mentioned in his very detailed review Andrew seems to know how to make smooth yet efficient razors.

Dave I’m glad you are enjoying the razor as I mentioned it has in my opinion the best combined balance of both efficiency and smoothness of any modern razor with the very slight exception of the Raw Shaving RS 10 which is also no longer made and commands big money on the secondary market.
lets hope that the Ti Andrew has plans to release meets up to the high standards of this razor and as my friend AJ mentioned in his very detailed review Andrew seems to know how to make smooth yet efficient razors.
Thanks again Frank for the chance to test drive this razor (y)

Back