The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #62 - Sumo Bingo

1721511459597.png

"The ring in which the sumo wrestlers hold their matches", made of a specific clay and spread with sand. A new ring is built prior to each tournament.

1721512392705.png

"This wrestler" went absent from day 4 of the July tournament.

Typically this is the result of an injury. If it is minor, they may only be out for one or possibly a few days and can return later. If it is severe they may be out for the remainder of the tournament (or more).

@Spider ,, Is there some list that you have that says Calls Not On Jaro's Card that you are going by ???? :confused::LOL::):ROFLMAO:
I mean how many calls can there possibly be that are Not on my card somewhere... Geez !!:unsure::LOL:

First half of the game and I feel everyone's cards are probably a bit lacking. Will definitely pick up this week.

A collective term for the ranks of Sekiwake and Komusubi, the two ranks directly above Maegashira. The term literally means "three upper tiers" because the Ozeki have been classified as such in the past).

All right. I’m back from vacation and am all caught up with bingo calls (I think). I have 5 hits that count. So need lots of calls this week!

Also, I’ve been learning lots of Japanese terminology that I’ll likely never use or remember, so bonus?!

Back