The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #6 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: dkeester

Really? Really? I haven't needed any help with Doug's calls. I remember searching for hours (literally) for John's calls and then still PMing someone else for help.

Doug has been completely fair, and is nowhere near Monkey level of EVIL.

Well...no not really...I just wanted to over react. John is evil personified!

You can try, but you'll never compete. It was a different time, with different tools.
True. While I didn't play in The Monkey's game, I did play a couple of bingo games over there. They could be really hard.

I will see if I can figure out a few things that can't be solved with Google searches.

Aaaah, much better.

Well, the calls themselves still suck the sweat off a dead pirate's bits and pieces, but the method felt very comforting.

9, 4, 7, 8

Dude IDK what you did different than every other magic eye ive ever seen but i saw 1 of the 3 and it didnt give me a migraine! Kudos.

11, 12, 13, 10 Double digits across the board! Woo Hoo!

I can win this thing in four days...sort of...maybe...not really...but yeah!

Those have been one of my favorite things since i was a kid. sadly i arrived here to late for this round of bingo but i think i may be in on the next one. Good luck gents.

Those have been one of my favorite things since i was a kid. sadly i arrived here to late for this round of bingo but i think i may be in on the next one. Good luck gents.

Don't worry...the next game will start soon enough!

Since the numbers haven't been called for today, I had a request to make.

If you could possibly CALL FLIPPIN NUMBERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY ON MY CARD!!!!

Today, Bingo Buddies, I have a bit of a challenge for you. (At least I hope it is a challenge.)

I am introducing you to Steganography, a sub-field of Cryptography. Today's calls are encrypted with a Null Cipher.

Null ciphers are used to hide text messages within other text. You will need to figure out the key to pull the calls out of the ciphertext. I will answer questions to help you figure it out.

If no one gets the calls by 18:00 Mountain Time today, I will post the key for you all. I hope you have fun with this challenge.

Your ciphertext is "A Confession About Blades":

Blades were never an interest but now are exciting. I love them. Buying more than could ever be needed. My glinting collection is overwhelmingly huge. I must tell myself when I evaluate a new acquisition that my yearning for those boxes has me retaining more even than ever usable. Thus I should go on resisting the urge to buy more.

Okay I am going to have to take some time to do this. LOL

Back