The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #59: Wedding Bingo

Well now I need to learn more.

How does one make these? Not planning on stealing the thunder, but perhaps we can toast from across the country if we learn how to make them too.

Skrewball is peanut butter whiskey that is dangerously delicious and Vampire Punch is Razzmatazz (raspberry cordial) mixed with red wine- Just realized its Peanut Butter and Jelly.......

Skrewball is peanut butter whiskey that is dangerously delicious and Vampire Punch is Razzmatazz (raspberry cordial) mixed with red wine- Just realized its Peanut Butter and Jelly.......
Please do NOT mix anything with wine. 😩

Does anyone want to take a guess on what the Grooms Outfit will be? IDK if I already posted- but we plan on getting eloped Halloween 2025 and have an actual wedding Halloween 2026.

Quiz:
Question 1: What do you think KJ's outfit will be at the wedding?
Question 2: What color do you think I will wear to the wedding?
Sides
Rehearsal Dinner
Invitations

Did I get it wrong before? KJ gave me a 😍
I gave you the like just because that movie is a favorite of mine (literally in my top 3). We’d talked about using it as a theme, but at this point, it’s just too overdone.

I gave you the like just because that movie is a favorite of mine (literally in my top 3). We’d talked about using it as a theme, but at this point, it’s just too overdone.
Makes sense.

So what will the theme be? Or at least what are the wedding colors? Then we have a fighting chance of guessing

Back