The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #59: Wedding Bingo

There are so many things to think about when it comes to music. What song do I have for my Aisle Music? I'm thinking of a piano version of a modern rock song. One that sound like a wedding march, but if you pay attention you'll hear the real song. And what about our Walk-Away Music? the first song together as bride and groom? Need to have a fun song for our Walk-In Reception Music, to announce that the party has started!

We need to make sure there is a large enough Dance Floor, because there will be dancing. I'm wondering too how much slow music to play. Probably not a lot, I don't know, what do you think?

there are also many fun things to do at the reception to keep wedding goers busy and take a souvenir home

The guests. Like a nice photo?
Like a Photo Booth?

So, I think you guys know, that when we get married this year, we are going to Colorado where we can Self-Officiate. Just us, our vows and our rings. Plain and simple.

Then on our 1 year anniversary we we have a ceremony and a reception with friends and family. Still need to figure out what My reception outfit will be and what reception games we will play.

Will need to wait for Amber to verify, but it looks good to me. Although you didn't need Wedding Dress, the center square was not part of the pattern.

Thanks Amber. New game will begin with info sometime after TSC con

Congrats Dave! I think you're going to like your prize. She's got something pretty cool cooked up. See you in a few days!

@Ambalance pulled off a fun and entertaining game......the Bingo HQ is the best. Sorry I didn't have more wedding experiences to relate during the game.....work is cracking down on the rules this week. But hey.....you could win the next game and be back as a caller again soon.

Congrats @BarberDave ........so are we going to do live bingo at the Con??? KJ could bring his machine.

@Ambalance pulled off a fun and entertaining game......the Bingo HQ is the best. Sorry I didn't have more wedding experiences to relate during the game.....work is cracking down on the rules this week. But hey.....you could win the next game and be back as a caller again soon.

Congrats @BarberDave ........so are we going to do live bingo at the Con??? KJ could bring his machine.
Nope all I can say is dust off your bowling shoes

Back