The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #59: Wedding Bingo

We've definitely got some ideas for wedding photos, but I want to do those prior to the wedding. Too much going on the day of and that would take away from the Reception (AKA Party all night long!).

Got any cool ideas for the wedding or family photos?

Well, I did propose to her at a RHPS, and we’re going to see the show the day we get married too.
I remembered that you proposed to her there and that was why I mentioned RHPS to continue the theme , I didn't know you were going to see it that day too though !! That's cool....

Great theme ideas guys. Not sure what we'll do, but with it being on Halloween, it'll be interesting to see what the guest outfits will be. We've picked out the song for our first dance but not yet for the Father/Daughter or Mother/Son Dance. What song did you play for your first dance? Did you pick out anything special for the Mother/Father dances or did you not do them?

I've got an interesting idea for the dance music.... at 6pm play songs from the 60's, at 7pm the 70's, at 8pm the 80's and so on..... Cool, right? Not sure if we'll hire a DJ or try to do it ourselves. How hard can it be? LOL

Any horror stories with your reception music?

How's everyone doing? Haven't seen any daily status updates.

There's been 43 calls, and 17 left. We leave for Vegas (Yeah Baby!) on Wednesday, and there will be a winner before that. Recap tomorrow.

Since others have told about their wedding ceremonies , I thought I would give a quick telling of mine... I wore a Black double breasted tux that I already owned , so , I didn't have to get a new outfit ( I would have if I had needed to , but didn't see why , since I already had it ) . Alicia wore a pretty white "greekish" style dress...We were married on the ANNIVERSARY of the day we met ( Novemember 7th ) , We had our ceremony on the back deck of our house on the lake , we wrote our own vows and my Father officiated it.... We went for simple... We liked it.... Were were happy with it AND we are still happy... We have been together since 1997 and I can't imagine not having her by my side , Always , And , Forever ,, I wish you the same .....

What song did you play for your first dance?
Adele. It’s a song we both love
Did you pick out anything special for the Mother/Father
Mom has always loved The Rubber Soul album by the Beatles so we went with “In My Life”
I've got an interesting idea for the dance music.... at 6pm play songs from the 60's, at 7pm the 70's, at 8pm the 80's and so on..... Cool, right?
Could be fun! Our wedding we wanted people up and dancing as much as possible. We had a DJ who got our vision and definitely delivered. My wife is Haitian and so we decided to do about an hour of Haitian carnival music based on a playlist my brother and sister in law put together for us. I think it was technically while dessert was being served but everyone was up dancing! Definitely a favorite part of the night. We had a couple who were in attendance copy us for their own wedding, just tweaked to una hora loca to reflect her Bolivian heritage. Tons of fun for their wedding as well.
How's everyone doing?
I have this many:IMG_4529.jpegbut I don’t think it’s enough for a bingo yet

1. @Spider
2. @NurseDave
3. @Bob MCk
4. @Jaro1069
5. @BarberDave
6. @AvocadoQueen
7. @EMG06
8. @heysi

Here's your recap, including the 3 bonus calls from last night.

Appetizers
Bachelor Party
Bougie
Bouquet
Boutonniere
Bridesmaids
Cake or Pie
Centerpiece
Classy
Cocktail Hour
Dance Music
Decorations