The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

I just have to figure out this abcd order our caller is talking about for our calls for each day....
It's not anything that really applies to the players. He's just describing the order of his (our) calls to make it fair for all.

Clarification question: I’m assuming calling a spot one of your own ships is on still counts as a “hit” against you?
Good question: Yes. You can be hit by “Friendly Fire” meaning a call you make can damage your own ship. Once a call is made that call is valid for all people who have it on their card (no magical immunity in this historical drama for your own ships during your own calls). We’re not in some wizard world here.

I just have to figure out this abcd order our caller is talking about for our calls for each day....
Yes, as KJ has said, this is like an order of operations. During the end of the game, the order that the “shots were fired” might make a difference in determining the winner. To keep this fair each day a predetermined person will be the one to fire the first shot, second shot, etc.
To give an example with some names:

Day 1
Jimmy
Chris
Dave
KJ

Day 2
Chris
Dave
KJ
Jimmy

Day 3
Dave
KJ
Jimmy
Chris

Etc etc. in a loop until some players are out.

Yes, as KJ has said, this is like an order of operations. During the end of the game, the order that the “shots were fired” might make a difference in determining the winner. To keep this fair each day a predetermined person will be the one to fire the first shot, second shot, etc.
To give an example with some names:

Day 1
Jimmy
Chris
Dave
KJ

Day 2
Chris
Dave
KJ
Jimmy

Day 3
Dave
KJ
Jimmy
Chris

Etc etc. in a loop until some players are out.
So I could just Kamikaze myself If I so chose to ? Cool to know..

You mean like mini pancakes? For caviar?
They are called Blini, you peasant😂😂🤪🤪

I am going to just have not signed up yet. This one sounds very interesting

CALLER: EMG06

1. GearNoir
2. Heysi
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. Jaro1069
6. BarberDave
7. Fenster

Back