The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

I think I play different than most of you guys / gals because I Will Not take a call that is unintentionally made.. I honestly just don't feel right doing so , it feels like cheating or stealing a call to me.

Wow!?!?

Last edited:
But is it cheating? It’s in the rules, as you pointed out, that it’s allowed....

This is the fun of the game. The back and forth between Wizard and players. As you point out, @Jaro1069 , any clearly displayed word is a call, intended or unintended. These are the terms @Spider set for himself. That’s why we all need to start threads on subjects like classic shaving soaps etc and bait @Spider into answering!
Also will we get a legit call weekly recap?

But is it cheating? It’s in the rules, as you pointed out, that it’s allowed....
Yeah I guess..
This is the fun of the game. The back and forth between Wizard and players. As you point out, @Jaro1069 , any clearly displayed word is a call, intended or unintended. These are the terms @Spider set for himself. That’s why we all need to start threads on subjects like classic shaving soaps etc and bait @Spider into answering!
Also will we get a legit call weekly recap?
Interesting...
Absolutely!
Wow..

Why Wow? I said I was going to give a recap before. If for no other reason, to get @The Monkey caught up, since he’s been on vacation this past week. And I understand this is a new way of calling for many, so this will give everyone a chance to catch up, and see what calls they may have missed, giving them clues on how to find future calls.

By the way, have we found all the calls for today yet? Another super easy day!

Why Wow? I said I was going to give a recap before. If for no other reason, to get @The Monkey caught up, since he’s been on vacation this past week. And I understand this is a new way of calling for many, so this will give everyone a chance to catch up, and see what calls they may have missed, giving them clues on how to find future calls.
When did you say that? I just assumed that what we found looking at the post was what we got....I never saw that you said that. I apologize..... Sorry...

When did you say that? I just assumed that what we found looking at the post was what we got....I never saw that you said that. I apologize..... Sorry...
I did, but also weekly recaps are standard practice for games around here. No need to apologize.

Yeah especially at this rate! No hits yesterday or today. I guess @Spider is having an off weekend. I’m sure he’ll get back on track tomorrow.

I couldn't even find anything in Any of his post today that even remotely resembled a call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On one card I need 9 out of the 12 still and 7 out of 12 on the other..... maybe in the next year I might get the rest at this rate....

Yeah especially at this rate! No hits yesterday or today. I guess @Spider is having an off weekend. I’m sure he’ll get back on track tomorrow.
No hits..... or you just didn’t find the calls??? I guess we’ll find out tomorrow after the recap.

Back