The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Well folks..... looking at my past posts, I just discovered yet another Bonus call is out there. Both were out there Before the recap. And both a very obvious. See, even I make mistakes, lol.

See, even I make mistakes, lol.
iu

Chickens?

I found one call today. I assume not everyone has the same stuff on their cards, so there's really no way to know if you've seen all the calls?

Well folks..... looking at my past posts, I just discovered yet another Bonus call is out there. Both were out there Before the recap. And both a very obvious. See, even I make mistakes, lol.
I think I found one of them over on that S thread from February 15th.

Well, I’m marking it as a legit hit on one of my cards. So yes I believe that I found a valid bonus call.
Then I’ll reiterate...
Also, did you find any other calls? If so, call me out! If you found one, and it's a legitimate call, lets get it out there, so everyone can benefit from the bonus call, and I'll replace it with a different call when it is due to come up. Hint: (I know I let at least one call slip).

Still not found anything resembling a call for today....
Edit..
Well maybe I have but no hits anywhere on my cards..

Back