The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

My post includes things I wrote... not things that are quoted.... unless I wrote them. This is the standard across every bingo game we’ve played.

Oh and im also sure I am missing obvious calls because I dont know a lot of things like Brands of brushes which I guess could be considered a call but im not up on the makers and types of knots and whatnot..

My post includes things I wrote... not things that are quoted.... unless I wrote them. This is the standard across every bingo game we’ve played.
Okay thanks, Remember this is only my 2nd game so there is a lot I still don't know yet...

Okay thanks, Remember this is only my 2nd game so there is a lot I still don't know yet...
I know. John played with this a lot last game. Think of a quote as just a link to someone else’s post. But I can alter their quote, making it my content after that.

Okay this is not a lure at all @Spider but I had wondered about one of the calls on my bingo card how it would come up and after looking at the games from zoom I now see where that one would come from...

Weekends are definitely slow around here. So I made today’s calls pretty easy.

@Spider

i-have-a-question.gif

If I can read a label on the aftershave behind you on your vlog and its one of my calls does that count since you posted it?

Oh yes I can... You said And I quote
"
5. There will be 3 calls per day (based on Central Time Zone) unless otherwise noted. Calls will be found in one of Spider's posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum. Remember, if you see your word in one of Spider's posts it is a call ! It will be up to Spider to not inadvertently use a word that is not an intended call. If a call is inadvertently called, it will be considered a bonus call.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:
  • Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post.
  • Photo, VIDEO, numeric, code, alternate Languages, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
  • Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. "

Last edited:
Okay. Now that you guys know. Like I have said I'm still learning to play , I'm seriously just asking a question.. If anyone who is the caller and not just spider post a video and in the background there is something that is clear to read that happens to also contain a call even if it was unintentionally would it be considered a call.. I think I play different than most of you guys / gals because I Will Not take a call that is unintentionally made.. I honestly just don't feel right doing so , it feels like cheating or stealing a call to me.. But I don't judge others that don't feel that way. I am just stating my feelings. Honestly I don't even look for calls in the current game if they are made after spider says all calls are out , but that's just me and I know I will probably Never win a game but I feel better because I feel more honest. Well I hope everyone has a great night and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Back