The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Good Morning Bingo Players! It's a new day, it's a new week, and it's time for a clean slate!

Here are the calls from last week. Check your cards.... Did you miss any of them? If so, go back and try to find them, it may help you to find future calls. If you still can't find them, let me know.

Also, did you find any other calls? If so, call me out! If you found one, and it's a legitimate call, lets get it out there, so everyone can benefit from the bonus call, and I'll replace it with a different call when it is due to come up. Hint: (I know I let at least one call slip).

2-15
TSC D&D Quest
Ketoriffic!
Nivea Sensitive

2-16
Bingo Master
Get those Gains
Against the Grain

2-17
ETHOS
Victory Shaving Co.
Maca Root

2-18
Palm Stropping
Headphones
Afta

2-19
SOTD
Amway
TSC Game Night

2-20
Face Stretching
Watches
Orion Base

2-21
PDP No. 63
Dragon's Blood
Boar
2-22: Chad's Still Broken, Skin Bracer, Supernatural

I had only missed a couple if I recall correctly. I had to redo my card anyway today, as it was on an external drive that I left at home, so the review is quite convenient :cool:

EDIT: Oh...I am personally insulted that neither of my cards has "Dragons Blood" on them. For shame Bingo Master.....for shame ;)

EDIT: Oh...I am personally insulted that neither of my cards has "Dragons Blood" on them. For shame Bingo Master.....for shame ;)
If it was up to me, you'd definitely have Dragon's Blood on your cards.... but the random generator is driving this ship!

.... but the random generator is driving this ship!
OH SURE...blame it on binary limited entropy number generation. You know what you did 😜

iu

8 for 21 on card #1
5 for 21 on card #2

I only missed two from the findings so I think all is well. Though it looks like I am doing well, only three from Card #1 are usable and only two from Card #2 are usable. I would love to say that I can win this thing tomorrow...but truth is...without some serious bonus calls...I can't! Come on @Spider I thought you were a Bingo Master...let's get this show on the road!

Missed two calls on Saturday... must’ve been off my game after working 12 days straight. Otherwise I’m all caught up. Need 9 more on my first card and 7 more on my second card. Still a long way to go...

How'd I mange to get 4 good calls on one card? @Spider ....are you ok? You're usually not this generous on this site....the old site was different but here, this is like its raining good calls. Please continue as you would.

That's lots of hits!
yeah, I had a total of 5 calls on one card and 8 on the other, but just 3 good hits on each. The best part is, after looking at the recap there were only 2 calls that I was missing and neither of them were a good hit, so I am finding most of the calls.

I did mark one that was not actually a call, I thought I caught KJ in slip up, but after going back and double checking I was incorrect. He used an abbreviation rather than the entire word, so it was not a slipped call.

I did mark one that was not actually a call, I thought I caught KJ in slip up, but after going back and double checking I was incorrect. He used an abbreviation rather than the entire word, so it was not a slipped call.
Was it that St. isn’t Saint business? That one got me.

Hmmm..... so nobody found my slip up yet? Weird. It was a pretty obvious one.

How about today's calls.... any luck?

Back