The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

I don't think you understand why I love this game.

WHERE's THE BANTER??? It's been WAY too quiet in this place!!

By the way, all calls are out.
Ok thanks and I got one yesterday after all... Haven't found any today !! And you want banter ?? Your calls stink !! ;) :LOL: When are you gonna give Any of us Any good calls. It's like you are Deliberately making sure that any hits we get are in those worthless squares !! Ahh for the @The Monkey days when we at least knew what a pain his was gonna be , you came in all nice and sweet and ambushed us All;):giggle:;):ROFLMAO:.....
Edited to change 2 words

Last edited:
Honestly I think if everyone has as much going on right now as I do its honestly a little difficult to really engage in a lot of banter. I joined these for the banter but haven't really been able to engage in much with things like the kids schooling and my dad got his first covid vaccine Wed and my mom goes today and my wife's company was bought out so dealing with the transition from Bilo to Food Lion and her going for training and having to drive her because she doesn't know how to get to the place they are doing the training and trying to watch videos and learn how to use my new lathe I got for Christmas ( haven't even taken it out of its box yet ) there is just so much going on.. I haven't even shaved in over a week.. I will try to complain more about your calls okay..

I'd like to know how big of a pool of words are you working with. I've had several days of zip, zilch, nada......so I imagine (and knowing you) that the list is 150 words long.

(is this the kind of banter you were looking for?)

No hits today.
Starting to think that being Bingo Wizard changes everyone a little differently. Couldn’t even engage @Spider in a friendly discussion of the app games played on game night without being viewed with suspicion. I guess for him it brings out the paranoia. Unlike last game with @The Monkey where being Bingo Wizard brought out... well lots of things.

I guess for him it brings out the paranoia.
No, not at all..... I was actually just trying to bring out some banter that has been missing in this thread. And since one or two of those App names might be calls in the future..... they could have been on your card, so you may have been asking. As you asked.... "would that be in the spirit of the game?" Uhh….. absolutely! I can't believe nobody, thus far, has tried to bait me into saying words that are on their cards. I actually expected that to happen at some point, which is why I was asking you, if that's what you were doing.

Either way, I had to refrain from answering directly or else it would have become a valid call.

Reading the eventual list I believe that one of those would’ve become a valid call for me.
🤔
Note to self... next time I should directly ask @Spider for opinions on face stretching, BBQ, Tabac, Old Spice, and Injector razors. Unless he would care to answer me now?

Last edited:
No, not at all..... I was actually just trying to bring out some banter that has been missing in this thread. And since one or two of those App names might be calls in the future..... they could have been on your card, so you may have been asking. As you asked.... "would that be in the spirit of the game?" Uhh….. absolutely! I can't believe nobody, thus far, has tried to bait me into saying words that are on their cards. I actually expected that to happen at some point, which is why I was asking you, if that's what you were doing.

Either way, I had to refrain from answering directly or else it would have become a valid call.
It's not paranoia if they are really after you... ;)

I thought all calls were out when he states they are all out and anything he may inadvertently say after he has announced all calls are out wouldn't be calls for that day... Honestly I think anything he says after he says all calls are out should be off limits for the rest of the day..
( No i'm not defending this alter egofd6ce9ce30e4bc638aff7d840126d8f6.gif venom who's bingo master !!!!)

I by the way got NO hits today !!! As Per Usual... I think he's out to get me :unsure: ....

thought all calls were out when he states they are all out and anything he may inadvertently say after he has announced all calls are out wouldn't be calls for that day...
I almost added that to the rules, but I figured I’d just let it go.

I almost added that to the rules, but I figured I’d just let it go.
If that's the case and anything you post could be a call I have to go back and look at ALL your post since this started.. I have Only been looking for calls in post Prior to you saying all calls are out.... So how say you @Spider are all post eligible or only post prior to you saying all calls are out?

If that's the case and anything you post could be a call I have to go back and look at ALL your post since this started.. I have Only been looking for calls in post Prior to you saying all calls are out.... So how say you @Spider are all post eligible or only post prior to you saying all calls are out?
Just follow the rules, as written.

Just follow the rules, as written.
okay thanks for the clarification.. Just so you know, you had the perfect out just then to include that and Not have to be afraid of engaging in conversations on those zoom calls and elsewhere for fear of an unintended call...Oh just a question if you quote some ones post and their post includes a bingo word does that count as a post since you made it also? Another question.. If you post a picture of lilac vegtal and someone has the veg as a call does that count or does it have to say the veg in your post?

Back