The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

okay and now I have found out one of the calls wasn't a call due to spelling... Sneaky Bugger !!!! So only 1 call on my cards today and its in a dead square !!

Late to the party tonight. No legit hits on first card. One hit on the second card. Slow and steady.

Looks like 8 out of 15 players reporting so far, since we started. I hope everyone else is playing along.

Playin but it’s a bit tricky. So far have found 2 hits on one card, one on the other, total.

To reiterate, calls will appear exactly as they appear in the Bingo card, except for capitalization? So even if we see a photo of something that is commonly referred to by a nick name that appears on our card but the nickname is not in the photo, it is not a call?

Playin but it’s a bit tricky.
Tricky? It’s pretty straight forward, calls are word for word.
To reiterate, calls will appear exactly as they appear in the Bingo card, except for capitalization? So even if we see a photo of something that is commonly referred to by a nick name that appears on our card but the nickname is not in the photo, it is not a call?
Not sure what you’re getting at, but I believe what you said is correct.

Looks like 8 out of 15 players reporting so far, since we started. I hope everyone else is playing along.

Some of us have jobs and temperate climates..... But I finally caught two on one and one on the other that count.

Caught up (I think) and it seems that one of my cards is favoring more than the other. Card 1 with six hits and Card 2 with only one hit. Though I think most of the hits are of little help right now.

I must be making this game too easy. No complaints, no threats, nada, zip! I’ll double my efforts!

Back