The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

iu

Ok folks. Easy first day. I’ve made 3 posts prior to this one, and each one contains a call.

i spent 30 mins trying to figure out if i missed a call or post by spider.
I didn’t make any posts at all yesterday, so it shouldn’t have taken that long. Remember the search box is your friend.

I saw that we need a heart shape, but my question is if the middle of the card still a free marker! :unsure:
The free space, is only a free space, if it says free space. Plus, the middle square isn’t part of the heart pattern, so it being free or not, is moot.

Okay, so far I am 1/3 on each card. However, both are in a spot that just doesn't matter. Oh well, there is still today..I think

Well since you have sooooo much time on your hands, how about posting some calls 🧐?
Hey, being a bingo master isn’t easy. You don’t just throw out calls willy nilly. There’s strategy and a little bit of planning involved. And sometimes you need just the right opportunity to present itself, to drop a call!

Back