The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Another happy day in bingo land! This game has fully gone to my head an infiltrated my subconscious. I had a dream last night that Amber and I were playing bingo in a bingo hall, and some of our usual VFW bingo customers were there as well. The funny thing was that there was a television screen on and snippets of music videos would appear on the screen, with the title of the song and the artist shown in the bottom corner of the screen like they show on videos on MTV (or used to, I don't think MTV actually shows videos anymore). Anyway, the song title or the band name was the bingo call, lol, just like in this game you had to see if either was on your card. Weird..... Future game idea?

Freebie call: Meet Up..... (because... reasons)
And to be fully transparent here, this was not a bonus call. It was the 3rd call yesterday, in case there was any question/confusion.

I feel there were like 7 calls in that post. None on my card through

I now have 4 good calls on both cards. This is taking forever.

@Spider I need to ask you: how Chad's doing; which vintage single edge razor is your favorite that ISN'T Gem; and where you would get a hair cut and a shave back in the 1950's?

Oh are we baiting now?! If that is the case; what is the opposite of New Funk, what are those cooling crystals people use that are also in cigarettes, is there a way to abbreviate "twist to open"? 🤪😜😋

EDIT: Well look at that, I did manage a good hit today!

One valid hit today. Back to the slow and steady progress it seems. Just 7 more days (at the very least) at this rate.

That’s the beauty of this game! Lol. There are 75 calls, so each card has 1/3rd of the possible calls on it.
So this has me thinking. Should we rise up and unite as players? ✊🏾✊🏻✊✊🏽

Make an alphabetical list of all the calls so we know when one has happened?

I’d be happy to start this off, even though the guy that first suggests a union in the movies usually winds up in the cement under the new factory/ Giants stadium.

Please no clues to calls in this thread..... (What you do in private, however, is none of my business)
Out of respect for the Bingo Wizard, anybody interested in making a list of all possible calls, send me a DM and we can start to put it together out of sight. Maybe we can figure out the 75 possibilities and know when to stop looking for more clues in any given day

I love it when bingo players band together against the caller. (it means I'm doing my job well!)

Maybe we can figure out the 75 possibilities and know when to stop looking for more clues in any given day
And maybe you'll figure out the other bonus call!

I'll say the bummer with only one shape to call a bingo is if you miss just one and it's one you need, you can never win. Especially when you don't know if you've found the calls or not.

Maybe I should start every day with a recap of my dreams from the past evening. Uhh… on second thought, that might not be a good idea.
Scary Thought.. You do know Stephen King said HIS dreams are where all His movie ideas come from right...

I'll say the bummer with only one shape to call a bingo is if you miss just one and it's one you need, you can never win. Especially when you don't know if you've found the calls or not.
Seems like there's a solution for that, right?

Back