The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game 1 5/15/2018 WE ARE LIVE and PLAYING

If, and only if these are our numbers, I'm 1/3. And it's out of X... But i don't trust them, by them I mean you Dave?

Like every other Bingo game, I found 4 numbers and none of them help. Looks like I'll be making up my OWN numbers for this game too.

Oh... and Chad since you made everyone sick, and throw up, your numbers are forfeit for the day.

MEMBERS: Eye wash stations are available on all sub-levels for your convenience.

...carry on

Where are folks getting 4 from? Counting the Star already? Don’t believe in the Star, the Star is a bingo crutch! Lol! ?

Where are folks getting 4 from? Counting the Star already? Don’t believe in the Star, the Star is a bingo crutch! Lol!
1f606.png

As the probably least capable bingo player I will take any crutch and morale boost I can get.

Only 3 get posted per day though. I think that the videos were Dave fluffing up his post count. ?

Oh... and Chad since you made everyone sick, and throw up, your numbers are forfeit for the day.

MEMBERS: Eye wash stations are available on all sub-levels for your convenience.

...carry on

Don't worry I am wearing my lucky tiger stripes today! I have a feeling I will go 3/3!

I think there was a number in the NASCAR video...
I thought about that when it was posted. Just watched it again. There were two numbers plainly visible and neither had a letter in front. So I'm still at 3 for yesterday.

There was only three posted that is all. boy you guys are on edge and frosty, LOLOL this is too funny. I see the Imatabor Syndrome has infected everyone.

... und ihre dritte Nummer für den Tag:

Have a good day all.... yes even you NurseDave

Back