The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game 1 5/15/2018 WE ARE LIVE and PLAYING

Congratulations to Gagi on the win.

Here is my card to prove that it is an X

As First runner up I'm prepared to fullfill the obligations of caller if Gagi for some reason can't or if he has some moral failings that bring shame upon the fine name of TSC.

Congratulations to Gagi on the win.

Here is my card to prove that it is an X

As First runner up I'm prepared to fullfill the obligations of caller if Gagi for some reason can't or if he has some moral failings that bring shame upon the fine name of TSC.

Sorry sir...the middle "X" isn't marked off...your card is incomplete, you have failed, may God have mercy on your soul...

some moral failings that bring shame upon the fine name of TSC.
?
Thanks John, I think I'll be fine. Daves rules are counter challenging, so most of my ideas won't do, but I'll try to call an interesting game. I'm sure you'll be happy!

Congratulations Gagi!

A hearty pat on the back to The Monkey aka Imatabor aka John for 1st runner up, which is of course also know as 1st looser.
1f60f.png

I was soooooo close, only 1 number needed. Oh well close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Okay Folks going to lock this one up and a new thread for the next game. Thanks for making the 1st game of the 2018 TSC Bingo Season so successful .

Back