The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game 1 5/15/2018 WE ARE LIVE and PLAYING

Not withstanding NurseDave things are pretty smooth..... too smooth. So we are going to get started early. In thinking of what type of game we should start with.......We could go easy, or spice it up a bit for the inaugural season opening game....

so....... this will be an "X" out game!!! so to win your bingo must be an "X" from the "B" diagonally and the "O" Diagonally.

Fun... Fun... Fun...

Also as a special item to play for on a regular basis, a traveling Avatar Badge goes to the winner. We will not say exactly what it will say, or what color, but it will definitely be a topic of your bingo prowess. muahahahahahah

.....shall we play a game?

https://youtu.be/rlE75w2JRxQ

Are these really our numbers? It's too early... Plus what is that "X" type, what about rule no 4? And where did I left my pitchfork?! ?

Two out of three for today.

Although, the torches are being distributed and the bonfire is lit for calling an "X" out game.

If this badge doesn't match my pink and purple polka dot underwear I will have to quit

Chad can only wish to be Ned Flanders in a ski suit hot.
1f643.png
1f60b.png

Back