The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bath soap, shampoo, etc. of the day

I'm on the hunt for liquid soaps made by artisans (or more popular shave/scent houses). I'm not a fan of bar soaps at all. I see that Speik makes a liquid soap/shampoo combo that I plan on trying. Any others out there? I'm sick of using Dial, Dove, or whatever.

Stirling has a bunch

Yeah I was about to edit my post saying I knew that. lol

I'm going to grab some Stirling soap for now. I need an an alum block and a bottle of that Stirling Blu edt anyway. 😎

However if there are any others worth a dern I'd love to hear.

295AB362-E0BD-4524-823E-BFE4E94305C2.gif

Just sharing information. What is done with said information is out of my hands. I wouldn’t mind a bottle on my sink though.

Meh...cheap(er) soap and a bottle of Penhaligon's EDP will have to do.
The shampoo bar I just put up comes in multiple scents and has been a nice change.. I know they also have an argan oil one. It can also be used for more than just your hair too and is very inexpensive. Wal-Mart has them for $ 3.97.. I would recommend looking it up at your local store before you go because I looked forever trying to find it until I used the app and it showed which aisle it was on.. I still walked past it like 3 times before I found it.. It comes with its own travel tin which is nice for traveling and for general storage.

The shampoo bar I just put up comes in multiple scents and has been a nice change.. I know they also have an argan oil one. It can also be used for more than just your hair too and is very inexpensive. Wal-Mart has them for $ 3.97.. I would recommend looking it up at your local store before you go because I looked forever trying to find it until I used the app and it showed which aisle it was on.. I still walked past it like 3 times before I found it.. It comes with its own travel tin which is nice for traveling and for general storage.

Nice, I'll check it out!

No prob.
Here's a link to Wal-Mart cremo body wash...
And target which looks like they have more choices...
Well I got some of the cremo body wash...
cremofreshcitrusbodywash16floz.jpg
And tried it.. Its pretty nice and only 5
dollars and change. Smells good and seemed to work well.

I'm on the hunt for liquid soaps made by artisans (or more popular shave/scent houses). I'm not a fan of bar soaps at all. I see that Speik makes a liquid soap/shampoo combo that I plan on trying. Any others out there? I'm sick of using Dial, Dove, or whatever.
Chiseled Face has started making liquid soap. I think Stirling has their liquid soap on clearance. I would suggest checking out some of the liquid soaps at Smallflower as well. They have a nice international selection.

Been using Duke Cannon mint shampoo puck. And their Sandalwood charcoal deodorant. Like them both. The deodorant has a little less staying power than my beloved Tabac.
The shampoo is nice. Has tea tree oil and Argan oil I believe it’s nice. My $.02.
Fluffy

Back