The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bath soap, shampoo, etc. of the day

A bit of a splurge today with L'Occitane Cedrat shampoo and Cedrat deodorant to go with the daily driver of Dove Sensitive bath soap.

Ok, so this is something @Spider might be interested in. I was going to post it in the Halloween shaving thread, but it's not shaving and I didn't want to muck up the list.

"Day of the Dead artisan soap is a unique unisex scent comprised of ingering notes of smoldering incense and spice are deepened with oud and white woods."

I'm tempted to order it... But I have to weigh in the fact that I'd never use it. It looks too cool to ruin.
1dedc487e3eee37b618bd515b117b196.jpg

I'm tempted to order it... But I have to weigh in the fact that I'd never use it. It looks too cool to ruin.
Have we taught you nothing? The solution is to buy at least 2..... that way you can save one and still use the rest.

And yes, I am interested in that soap. Thanks for the tag.

Starting off my week honoring the Artisan/Retailers and Hobbyists of TSC! If you haven't signed up yet on the appreciation thread...there's a prize to be had...so check it out here: Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week August 1st-7th 2021

Irish Green Tweed Body Soap by Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations @LNHC
(Stock Photo Stolen from Lisa's Website...hope she doesn't mind...a Pic of my soap bar would be, let's just say...gross at this time... 🤪 )

1627294139394.png

Also using Lisa's Coconut Shampoo Bar with Silk and Seaweed...

1627294633138.png

That’s “Skippy”. As in when I use/ see something that makes me say. “That pretty damn Skippy”. 😎 But yes the nexus comes from my childhood consumption of this.
72147C7B-028F-4C83-BA78-D5CF455DC8C3.jpeg

Perfect example of “skippy”
Just now eating lunch. Said to myself this young Phillies choice of pants is pretty dang Skippy
C0ADC134-0435-4ABC-A1BD-DBF19071215C.jpeg

Back