The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Just a couple of tiles off the heat shield. Scotty may go fix the hull, or may send out a couple of random Red Shirts to take care of it. Great vid Dave!

First off Happy New Years Dave and I’m glad you like the Greenfresh. I have to admit I’m stuck on it also and even though it’s cold as heck here in NY I still use it often. What I got to get you is the Refresh 2% Hyaluronic acid serum with the Greenfresh aroma blend in it. I promise you it will be the icing on the cake. In fact that’s where the scent originated. Sent a couple shaving friends samples and they were like you gotta make a Shave soap and Splash out of it. I’ve got your address.

Now on to the good stuff. That vintage Gillette President was one heck of a gift. I also have one that was a new in the box one that I had to open and it is to me one of the smoothness vintage razors I’ve ever shaved with and has great maneuverability which I could tell by the video you were probably enjoying. It’s definitely a keeper!

Ok I’ve never heard of those blades and honestly don’t even know how to spell the name to do a search as I’d like to try them. If you have a link to where to buy them it would be much appreciated.

Oh and thanks for the feedback as I think I’ll bring the scent level up a bit in the Skin Food splash and I can send you a little vial of it if you want to kick yours up a bit to.

Health and happiness

Frank

First off Happy New Years Dave and I’m glad you like the Greenfresh. I have to admit I’m stuck on it also and even though it’s cold as heck here in NY I still use it often. What I got to get you is the Refresh 2% Hyaluronic acid serum with the Greenfresh aroma blend in it. I promise you it will be the icing on the cake. In fact that’s where the scent originated. Sent a couple shaving friends samples and they were like you gotta make a Shave soap and Splash out of it. I’ve got your address.

Now on to the good stuff. That vintage Gillette President was one heck of a gift. I also have one that was a new in the box one that I had to open and it is to me one of the smoothness vintage razors I’ve ever shaved with and has great maneuverability which I could tell by the video you were probably enjoying. It’s definitely a keeper!

Ok I’ve never heard of those blades and honestly don’t even know how to spell the name to do a search as I’d like to try them. If you have a link to where to buy them it would be much appreciated.

Oh and thanks for the feedback as I think I’ll bring the scent level up a bit in the Skin Food splash and I can send you a little vial of it if you want to kick yours up a bit to.

Health and happiness

Frank

Happy New Year Frank!

Here is the link for the Bolzano blades - the company is Italian but the blades are made in Germany:

100 Blade Sleeve:

Bolzano Razor Blades - 100 razor blades by Bolzano by Bolzano https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KQK6IM8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_1o77FbZ5PRZJ4

Or 20 blades:

20 Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Double Edge Razor Blades Amazon.com

01.11.2021: Final Review / Lather Tutorial
CBL Soaps ORION Base -Hammam Spa

Back