The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Somehow I missed this video until now - think I was the one who mentioned the guitar stool shave, hoping for a speedy recovery if you don't do another one and looking forward to seeing a standing video soon!

That was a great tribute, and a great shave! So, how much of your spine is OEM? I’m glad to see your transition to bionics is going so smoothly. I would have gone the Adamantium route myself.

That was a great tribute, and a great shave! So, how much of your spine is OEM? I’m glad to see your transition to bionics is going so smoothly. I would have gone the Adamantium route myself.
Thanks Rich, at this point 50% still OEM parts, LOL

Thank you Dave that was a fantastic tribute shave and it really warmed our hearts. I will absolutely remain as a member of "The Shaving Cadre" I feel very blessed to be a part of this group which I personally consider as the absolute best shaving group around so whether you like it or not you guys are like family now.

Last edited:
Back