The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

I'm famous!!

Kneel and worship the mightiness that is Woodpusher!!
1602547319062.png

I looked up my straight shaves, Dave. You rock!
I packed it in at #1053 after around 5 years (dateline: Dec.22.2017... OMG!! almost 3 years already!)

dont make me regret this.... LOL
C'mon Dave. Like you didn't know the second you got 'post' that you were going to be made to regret it? 🤣

I just celebrated my zero-th straight shave. My face, and all of the skin still attached, thank me.

Awesome milestone. Seriously can't even imagine how all of you folks do that. Not to mention when you are trying a soap that's unknown or whatnot. Simply impressive. Better men than I, is all I can say. 👍

C'mon Dave. Like you didn't know the second you got 'post' that you were going to be made to regret it? 🤣

I just celebrated my zero-th straight shave. My face, and all of the skin still attached, thank me.

Awesome milestone. Seriously can't even imagine how all of you folks do that. Not to mention when you are trying a soap that's unknown or whatnot. Simply impressive. Better men than I, is all I can say. 👍
Thanks Doug
And never had a nick so far!
Nick Who?

Back