The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Man, you really took down that Lavender Creeper! I think the last time we saw it many moons ago, it was still fairly full!

Shave of the day

I have been also looking to acquire Aqua di Parma, but which one should I get, I see all kinds of different variations on their shave soap
Is it this one:

I have been also looking to acquire Aqua di Parma, but which one should I get, I see all kinds of different variations on their shave soap
Is it this one:
It may be the packaging could have changed but yes that is it

Nice video Dave! I’m going to have to try out vintage Williams one day. I agree the classic aftershaves are some of the best scents offered today.

That was a good shave Dave! Love the razor but I think the dude at Fragrantica had a stroke watching your video!! That was all the scents save Leather and Hoppe's No.9 in one go! :p

Ya well...... I really liked it and it was 3 yrs and well, a kinda dropped bottle. The Den still has hints of Dead Panda LOL
ya that was an expensive little bobble

raw

That was a fantastic shave. Jerry Stark is a master and a great guy. Beautiful blade there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back