The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Thanks Pat. Nope just that and use, it is almost 10 yrs old at this point, Took awhile to get comfy
Thanks Dave. I just bought a Semogue because I wanted to see if it was better than my Omega or Stirling. I didn’t really do anything with the Omega and it has turned out alright. The Stirling I tried the cold water and towel stripping method, but I wanted to try something different with the Semogue.

Thanks Dave. I just bought a Semogue because I wanted to see if it was better than my Omega or Stirling. I didn’t really do anything with the Omega and it has turned out alright. The Stirling I tried the cold water and towel stripping method, but I wanted to try something different with the Semogue.
I love the semogue, have had the others

I like my Omega. It did take a while to break in and get “defunked”. I used all the methods. And while they helped. None were silver bullets. My $.02

Back