The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

oops not a Kamisori, called an audible, but my brain did not make the switch LOL

Last edited:
Nice video Dave, so what's the scoop on the scales that SS resides in?

thanks Dave and A proto-type still in Developement

SS not a straight? 😜
View attachment 30283
Nice shave Dave!
Yep not a straight, not a shavette, a feather/DE hybrid with a bump in the front, LOL Thanks Chris
Man, oh man. I don't really know where to start...

Knock#1: Shave took longer than 5mins
Knock#2: You added more water to the brush after its initial wetting

Haven't you learned ANYTHING from watching shave videos?? Well, one special shave video anyways 🤪 🙈🙉🙊🐴

Sorry Sam..... I guess I fail the Chisled Face Lather and Shave Academy....... I will survive HEHE

Your pace was noticeably quicker to avoid scraping off soap flakes! Passers by may think you are filming a commercial. I betcha its a first ever for that spot! Epic 6 pass shave!

Pardon me sir. Please put the razor down and walk backwards towards my voice. Do you have a permit for shaving in a national park?

Your pace was noticeably quicker to avoid scraping off soap flakes! Passers by may think you are filming a commercial. I betcha its a first ever for that spot! Epic 6 pass shave!
indeed, LOL that was a bit quick, even Chisled Face would be proud of my Hasty shave LOL
Pardon me sir. Please put the razor down and walk backwards towards my voice. Do you have a permit for shaving in a national park?
I knew I was hearing voices??? LOL

Back