The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Nice shaves as usual Dave. Glad to help with the themed razor.
I still need to do my outdoor shave. Been tagged already. Need to get my but in gear on that.
Fluffy
Thanks Ken, thought she was ready to shave but NOPE LOL

Nice shave today, Dave.

I took a look around for a bottle of the Tsar. It was discontinued years ago, so bottles are going to a very pretty penny if you can find them. I might pick one up one of these days if I am feeling flush.

Nice shave today, Dave.

I took a look around for a bottle of the Tsar. It was discontinued years ago, so bottles are going to a very pretty penny if you can find them. I might pick one up one of these days if I am feeling flush.
Thanks Doug, I was pleasantly surprised recently with Target's Duke Cannon EdP and Cremos EdT the Seneca is very nice and will probably pick up a few more. Inexpensive and nice

Last edited:
Thanks Doug, I was pleasantly surprises recently with Target's Duke Cannon EdP and Cremos EdT the Seneca is very nice and will probably pick up a few more. Inexpensive and nice
I haven't picked up any of the Duke Cannon, yet. But, I do really like the Cremo fragrances. They punch above their weight class.

Nice bowl indeed and bamboo no less! Is that something Chris is going to be putting out?

You know @BarberDave every time you mention those “shelves” of yours filled with soap my bride’s right eye twitches....her shooting eye Dave. It causes me immediate heartburn because my spider sense goes through the ceiling as I look out my peripheral vision (not turning my head) trying to see if she’s going to gut me with the cheese knife as I chuckle....:oops:...I am not that fast anymore Brother....”exnay on the soap eh”....

Great shave today Dave! I really like the little outro montage you added to the end! Now, I'm off to order some D.R. Harris!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed the video Dave! I like the chopper and I have been looking at a few of those razors. I'm torn between the Vector and another straight...
Speaking of straights, I was curious if you refreshed the edge on the cactus razor?

Dang it! I missed that news about the Dragon crew’s return! Didn’t seem to get the press on social media that the launch did, at least on my feeds.

Nice shave Dave!

Great shave today Dave! I really like the little outro montage you added to the end! Now, I'm off to order some D.R. Harris!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Really enjoyed the video Dave! I like the chopper and I have been looking at a few of those razors. I'm torn between the Vector and another straight...
Speaking of straights, I was curious if you refreshed the edge on the cactus razor?
Nice video Dave
Dang it! I missed that news about the Dragon crew’s return! Didn’t seem to get the press on social media that the launch did, at least on my feeds.

Nice shave Dave!
Thanks All, and Chris they are replaying it on Discovery a couple of times today so I assume you can find it. It was textbook and hate to say better than NASA did it, LOL

SOTD 08.03.2020
The Definitive Guide to Success with Mitchell's Wool Fat.. ROFLMAO
( Just kidding YMMV, but this is the way I have got consistent results from MWF )

Great video Dave! I am now looking at getting Mitchell's...and the Vector...or a Chopper style straight.

Back