The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Have to agree with your assessment of the soap. Good to very good soap base. Excellent scent. Best in the industry packaging. There's no other company in the wet shaving world that does "the experience" like The Holy Black. Kind of bummed I missed the Grapefruit Creeper, but that was right after I started my hiatus and I wasn't going to drop $100 on the set.

Have to agree with your assessment of the soap. Good to very good soap base. Excellent scent. Best in the industry packaging. There's no other company in the wet shaving world that does "the experience" like The Holy Black. Kind of bummed I missed the Grapefruit Creeper, but that was right after I started my hiatus and I wasn't going to drop $100 on the set.
Yep Stephen and I had a conversation, as I had placed in the cart, the site went down and poof it was sold out, It was avail on secret stash, but I wanted the packaging, I have this and the Tangerine which is also nice. Still cant wrap my head around Coconut Creeper Yet, LOL
Thanks for watching

I have to lurk on the secret stash to see if I can pick up some of the Lavender Creeper aftershave. I have the Tangerine Creeper in both. Having the packaging would be nice, but I just want the splash. When I met Stephen at Pasteurs he told me the aftershave was the main event for the creeper line, with the soap playing second fiddle. After trying the Tangerine version, it really does complete the shave when you have both.

Of course you have no worries with a gem! I’m just snakebit. Lol great stuff Dave!

Back