The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Hey! TWO candles?? And then I learned that Todd actually used an oil lamp for his. Like lighting up the den with a spotlight!
Well really 1 and the other was a candle INO as it barely stayed lit, and decided to really flicker on the XTG pass... That was fun. What I did not mention is that I had a "few" adult beverages as well before the shave, LOL

I just got the PDP No. 63 in the body wash / shampoo. That scent is great, or at least it is on the body wash / shampoo. I have not smelled the shaving soap.

I am in the middle of a Pitralon round-up. I think I am going to land on Classic as my favorite, but I like both the Pure and the Swiss version. Yet to use the Pitralon F and the Pitralon Polar, but probably will in my next shave. I can't say I would use it as an EDT/C, but I do like the face feel of that Swiss Pitralon.

Great video Dave! That is really cool how all of that gear was in NOS condition and that you are able to keep that legacy going!

Back