The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

B2BB6A38-B976-4C5B-804A-F6C3E0C8EA74.gif
I knew this was going to happen! Do I even bother? Should I be afraid for my life? Didn’t I just yesterday tell you that you were an angel among men, no matter what that Chad guys says?
FC320B81-73B3-4F59-B031-D7BA1C962303.png

View attachment 23858
I knew this was going to happen! Do I even bother? Should I be afraid for my life? Didn’t I just yesterday tell you that you were an angel among men, no matter what that Chad guys says?
View attachment 23859
OH Goodie, muahahaha, nothing dangerous I promise...... PM me your addy and your Zonk awaits hehe. and did notice in your screenshot I am Praying for you muahahahahaha

Looks like Dave needs to clean off some counter space :LOL:

Hopefully what dropped wasn’t something important lol?

I’m actually surprised English Fern wasn’t a good enough seller for them

Betting the fragrance world might take a big hit because of social distancing and it being hard to sample scents when out and about. They might have to be more proactive and send out samples or make them cheaper/easier to get. I know when the two local Penhaligon's stores closed that was the end of me trying them out for the most part.

Just caught up with your last few shaves, very nice set ups you have there! I have never tried Tabac or Veg, but by your description I am not sure I want to now 🤣
That was very interesting what you said about the Talc powder. I have dry skin, but during the summer I notice eczema flare ups around my neck where moisture gets trapped so I don't know if Talc would be beneficial for that reason or if it would be a bad idea since I already have dry skin. Very interesting either way!

Just caught up with your last few shaves, very nice set ups you have there! I have never tried Tabac or Veg, but by your description I am not sure I want to now 🤣
That was very interesting what you said about the Talc powder. I have dry skin, but during the summer I notice eczema flare ups around my neck where moisture gets trapped so I don't know if Talc would be beneficial for that reason or if it would be a bad idea since I already have dry skin. Very interesting either way!
I believe it would be, I mentioned this in my journal to you before a certain "Florence "WantabeaNightingale" hijacked it LOL Look for a cornstarch based one especially for the humidity you suffer through in the Summer

Back