The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Wow Dave you almost snuck this one by me! Peyton and I are catching up on the shave videos from yesterday and today and watching very closely! That was a great video Dave! I ordered the ETHOS/CBL Lime collaboration and I am super excited about it. I love their products so I can't imagine what the collaboration is going to bring.Screenshot_20200510-203201_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wow Dave you almost snuck this one by me! Peyton and I are catching up on the shave videos from yesterday and today and watching very closely! That was a great video Dave! I ordered the ETHOS/CBL Lime collaboration and I am super excited about it. I love their products so I can't imagine what the collaboration is going to bring.View attachment 23692
Cool PM me your addy and will have something out to you next week

Just finished today's shave video Dave, and I would just like to offer my condolences for your loss. My wife really liked your shoutout to all of the mothers and spouses of all the forum members. Her exact words were "sweet and classy". I hope you had a great day and thank you again for the unexpected PIF sir!

Sounds like a good starter razor! And much cheaper than getting something comparable from AOS.

Nice review Dave. Too bad they seem to have cheaped out. Wonder if they will ever do a redux of fatboy or toggle? Brass and all. Prolly not.

You mean I actually have to watch your videos now?!?! Usually I catch up on videos by just listening to them in the background while doing housework or something. Geesh, this guy is craving face time!

You mean I actually have to watch your videos now?!?! Usually I catch up on videos by just listening to them in the background while doing housework or something. Geesh, this guy is craving face time!
Dont tell me your getting Snowflake as well Major? LOL

Back