The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Cool, I didn’t know Bayolea was lavender-y, I’d always assumed from the name it was a Bay Rum type scent!

I forgot to say, the previous video blew my mind. I always thought the picture/faux SR display over your right shoulder was a wall...it’s a door!

Cool, I didn’t know Bayolea was lavender-y, I’d always assumed from the name it was a Bay Rum type scent!

I forgot to say, the previous video blew my mind. I always thought the picture/faux SR display over your right shoulder was a wall...it’s a door!
I knew it came and went but thought it was something he inserted in his video somehow and left out others. Who knew it was just dependent on whether the door was open or closed 😂

Thanks Chris the Bayolea is a very lavender forward scent with citrus and a barbershop undertone it is wonderful and yes a door, LOL
I knew it came and went but thought it was something he inserted in his video somehow and left out others. Who knew it was just dependent on whether the door was open or closed 😂

You win the prize LOL and it is dependent on whether the boss requests it closed when she is in a meeting, LOL

Whaaaaaat?
Here is a link with some information:

More chance to injure one’s self with a smaller blade width hm? I mean I know they’re supposed to be “more” manuverable, but I’d always assumed the bigger bulky blades were just as dangerous due to heft, size, and difficulty to maneuver. I guess I never thought about it before... :unsure:

More chance to injure one’s self with a smaller blade width hm? I mean I know they’re supposed to be “more” manuverable, but I’d always assumed the bigger bulky blades were just as dangerous due to heft, size, and difficulty to maneuver. I guess I never thought about it before... :unsure:
nope
Think about a Cadillac, Lincoln, Truck, or tank in an accident VS, Volkwagen, Kia, Sports cars. Lighter, faster, more manuverable vs heavy bulky beasts LOL Kinda like your mom VS @Cvargo Dragon vs Bear "poof goes the Goatee" LOLOL

nope
Think about a Cadillac, Lincoln, Truck, or tank in an accident VS, Volkwagen, Kia, Sports cars. Lighter, faster, more manuverable vs heavy bulky beasts LOL Kinda like your mom VS @Cvargo Dragon vs Bear "poof goes the Goatee" LOLOL
Wait. In that example it’s the razor that would be getting damaged. The heavier razor would be the tank causing more damage. Back to the drawing board...

no the opposite @Cvargo would be destroyed.... oh the Razor hehe no, the lighter razor would cause more damage. Ninja Vs Brick

Whee! I'm having a hard time properly face-lathering with my Abe-scruff dividing my normal shave area in half.

Last edited:
Back