The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Well viewers you got a bit of an extra show LOL. YOU DO NOT want to mess with Sharon in a work environment as she is the gatekeeper and she can ruin your whole day if you don't play well.... Now you know why I am terrified of her LOL. Sorry for the additional audio, but kind a fun to hear her ream people that are leaving her out of the loop on items HEHE

Czech Pitralon smells like bubblegum to me 🕺

As for Sharon, I heard nothing. It must have been in the sped-up rock'n'roll section, as i went back and watched/listened a second time.

As for Sharon, I heard nothing. It must have been in the sped-up rock'n'roll section, as i went back and watched/listened a second time.
Unfortunately you can't make out the actual words. Next time Dave will have to crack open the door for us :D

Looks like you've figured out your new face contours with the straights.

Is that a current scent? And ummm, I don't see you using Mary Kay on the daily...
I think it’s been discontinued now. Their scents are not bad. I have Cityscape for when the mood strikes.

I use MK almost every day, the body wash and body lotion at least.

Dave, I just used the Muhle XL synthetic today for the first time. I have never been very fond of synthetics, I have a couple and use them once in a while and I am always underwhelmed by the performance. I started out with badgers then got a boar and those are what I always gravitate to. However, I really, REALLY like the brush you sent me. I did not know synthetics could feel like that. I actually looked the brush over really well after the shave to make sure it was actually a synthetic. Thanks again for sending it to me. The down side is now I will have to look for another one, are there other synth's that are similar to the Muhle XL?

Back