The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

I am surprised you said Scotch and not Bourbon LOL
Scotch will make you feel better, bourbon will heal you. You decide what you want.

Murica GIF | Gfycat

Wait a minute. Out of your 600 razors you only have one mild one? No 6s, no 6c??? Someone needs to go shopping! Man can not live on one razor alone. They might go crazy like Sam.

BTW, tell Susie I’m sorry I said she smells like a girl. ;)

Wait a minute. Out of your 600 razors you only have one mild one? No 6s, no 6c??? Someone needs to go shopping! Man can not live on one razor alone. They might go crazy like Sam.

BTW, tell Susie I’m sorry I said she smells like a girl. ;)
Ahh the Lavender Challenged, I am going to have to send you some THB Lavender LOL, and now that I know you like purple let it rain...... Ya Baby "Purple Rain" Muahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

Tuesday’s Shave
THE STUFF:

869FB093-F408-4575-9935-0D711B06CE2D.jpeg
THE SHAVE:
The 1st of 5 shaves with this gear, and obviously not being in your own den has its benefits and challenges
Benefit: throw towels anywhere
Challenges: It’s a hotel bathroom
Good shave overall and the Nivea and Blue Cedar played well with the shave stick

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Day two begins as we wind our way up North. Normally it would have been a straight shot, but glad we stopped what with medical stuff bit a beautiful day of driving

THE KONA (travel) FILES:
His 1st long trip and he spent a bunch of the night barking at the hotel door with all the new sights, sounds, and smells. He is ready to go this morning
E843223A-F9BE-47C5-AFA4-0F3FB110CFF1.jpeg

Thanks for waving as we drive by

Wednesdays Shave

THE STUFF:

869fb093-f408-4575-9935-0d711b06ce2d-jpeg.67925

THE SHAVE:
Same , Same Same, Just a different state
( mobile Command unit shave video posting soon)

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Well we were prepared ( kind of ) for the cold weather, however it snowed a bit last night while @CVargo and @mvargo 's home A little dusting on the back of the Truck, but this morning at the hotel, I learned that even the Great Salt Lake can have some "lake effect" snow so a few more flurries for the day.

THE KONA FILES:
Kona is really cut out for this traveling thing, He snoozes while driving, gets up for a treat or two, gets to sniff a plethora of "sniffs" at every stop and has a king size bed to sleep on, and he enjoys barking art the door and doing the "RCA Dog" thing as he tries to identify what is making those noises on the other side of that door thingy.

Thanks for stopping by

Back