The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Sure Ken....
giphy.gif

Veteran’s Day Shave
THE STUFF:
0D688163-B20D-455F-A13B-6EA257F44F49.jpeg

THE SHAVE:
Nice pre-dawn shave today with, what else, CBL and a Red Tip. Nice 3-pass DSBBS shave

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Just a quick salutation to by Brethren in Arms on this Veteran’s Day. As we celebrate, we are the lucky ones, we made it home. Enjoy your day Vets…. We earned it.
Thank you for your service, and Welcome Home!

THE KONA FILES:
Typical entry. He was a bit more spry today and ready to go outside at 0500. He spent the hour doing his “duties”. Then back to bed

Thanks for stopping by

Friday’s Shave
THE STUFF
87E0FBBD-6C7E-4CD6-A420-0F4D84A73642.jpeg

THE SHAVE:
Late entry today. BM Seville, La Toja, Feather, and MK Tribute, all made for a great shave

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Not much on this front today, it’s my Thursday, so a good busy day as we shoot for the weekend and this Sundays Zoom Call

THE KONA FILES:
This about sums up how it was this morning. He is now apparently an Aristocrat, as he opted for the recliner, rather than his temper pedic dog bed. “Sign”

A8400473-CA07-46D3-99DB-FF5670554AEB.jpeg
Thanks for stopping by

Saturday’s Shave
THE STUFF:
14A5B25E-E5C6-4AC8-A525-53A6489434F3.jpeg

THE SHAVE:
All British today with Pen’s Bayolea. Lavender citrus barbershop nirvana. That, with the #15 Crat, and the Morris & Forndran, made for a nice pre-dawn shave

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
It’s Friday! YAY! Looking forward to a nice weekend and Zoom Call on Sunday with the TSC gang.

THE KONA FILES:
Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap,tap. WTH? Oh its you, as the hot breath of the beast hovered over me at 0430. “I’m ready to go out”
“Okay, okay…. Five more minutes!”
“Uh NO!”
You know paws can be like hammers, especially when Kona is jumping on your chest. Ugh, ok lets go. To the door, to the deck, and wants back in… ah revenge! Nope , you stay out until I shower and shave hee hee. Some cookie negotiation, I’m off to work and Kona, back to sleep.

Thanks for stopping by

Back