The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Wacker Chevalier 6/8
TSC/Sorrentino Annv Brush/Badger
Pannacrema Nuavia Verde shave soap
Pannacrema Nuavia Verde aftershave balm
Georgio Armani Acqua di Gio EdT

9DA778FB-8349-434E-8199-0A4BD73EA7FE.jpeg

Darn near the perfect overall combo in software with the PcN and the Gio. Now with the balm from PcN. It now has that missing piece. Personally I think this combo is the freshest overall scent in the library, very bright and the quality of the products in definitely top tier

You cannot help but feel great after using this stuff

Temps are finally going to be in tie 80’s with milder overnight temps and “hooray” our 1st 90 degree temp will be here on Easter Sunday. Melted bunnies everywhere!!!

Have a good day folks

Wacker Chevalier 6/8
TSC/Sorrentino Annv Brush/Badger
Pannacrema Nuavia Verde shave soap
Pannacrema Nuavia Verde aftershave balm
Georgio Armani Acqua di Gio EdT

View attachment 108667

Darn near the perfect overall combo in software with the PcN and the Gio. Now with the balm from PcN. It now has that missing piece. Personally I think this combo is the freshest overall scent in the library, very bright and the quality of the products in definitely top tier

You cannot help but feel great after using this stuff

Temps are finally going to be in tie 80’s with milder overnight temps and “hooray” our 1st 90 degree temp will be here on Easter Sunday. Melted bunnies everywhere!!!

Have a good day folks
Love that brush!

Love that Gio.

I'm going to have to find me some more of that good stuff.

Melted bunnies everywhere!!!
I've heard that your (not you personally) Desert Southwest Wild Free Range Organic No GMO Chocolate Bunnies do not often survive the summer months. Rather sad, it seems to me. It is my fervent hope that concerned citizens would rescue as many as possible.

Blackland Vector/ Pro-Guard
Teton shave / synth
WCS soloist shave soap/aftershave
Replica Jazz Club

18684C62-6AFC-4297-B908-7A7D0DB9D1B9.jpeg
Smokey, boozy, and wonderful. If you want a cigar lounge vibe, with all the awesome fragrances that goes with it, this is your combo! Add fantastic performance, a vector, and you have as close to a perfect shave that mere mortals can handle

3-passes on the newer pro guard and DSBBS. A liberal abundance of jazz club, and ready to assault the olfactory of my clients

It’s my shop and how I smell is what’s important. So deal with it grandpas! 😎😎🤪🤪😂😂🤣

Have a great Friday folks!

Smokey, boozy, and wonderful. If you want a cigar lounge vibe, with all the awesome fragrances that goes with it, this is your combo! Add fantastic performance, a vector, and you have as close to a perfect shave that mere mortals can handle.
Keep it going, Dave! Why mess with perfection? 😃

Dave is our little ADHD shaver, watch wearer, beverage drinker and cigar smoker.

"You can lead a horse to water, ..." 🤷‍♂️
And in the case of being a minimalist shove his head underwater, until he drowns. You sick 3017’ers

Whereas those of us who like variety will put flavoring in the water, so the horse can enjoy it, and a different flavor each and every time, sometimes carbonated, sometimes mountain spring water so the horse is happy😂

We like you and your overactive attention span. It's a bit foreign to some of us....but we love you for it.

Back