The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

03.14.2023 -Happy Pi Day

Filarmonica 12-JMP Doble Temple
Sorrentino POC / Synth
Stirling Mediterranean Man Shave Soap
Alum
Quinn's -Cucumber Mint
Cella Bio Aftershave
Yardely Talc
Stirling Mediterranean Man EdT

03.14.2023.JPEG
Fantastic shave with the Fili today, as well as other the other players in today's shave performance. Mediterranean Man is the Pinnacle of Stirling's Library IMHO Just wonderful. The Fili did the job like only a Spaniard can do. Results: 3 passes / Clean-up and a DSBBS shave. The Cella matched well with the Edt as well overall a Good Sunday Shave. Back to Tonsorial Heaven tomorrow.

(Video Posted)

Have a Great Tuesday Folks!

16 March 2023
Henson AL13m/Personna
Sorrentino Corleone/ Synth
Noble Otter Logbook shave soap
Alum
Quinn’s Lavender
Noble Otter Logbook aftershave
Talc
Noble Otter Logbook EdP
9C3B9F87-5119-4585-8B29-A9870C808762.jpeg
Continuing the Henson testing. More and more I really am enjoying it. Being aluminum a nice thing is when heated the razor stays warm on the face longer than the harder metaled razors. Now that it appears I have the angle correct it is smooth, easy, and efficient.

Aviation themed shave today with Logbook. Simply just perfect with DSBBS all the way

Rain is finally gone for a few days, but remaining cool. Busy day, per norms, at the shop

Have a good day folks
Don’t forget to get your 5th Anniversary TSC challenge coin. Limited time!

Cheers

I have my Grandfather's log book from when he owned a small plane. I think it got packed so I won't see it again for a few months. But it has the info on when he got blown off the runway by a wind gust and ended up parking the wing a foot into a pine tree.

I have my Grandfather's log book from when he owned a small plane. I think it got packed so I won't see it again for a few months. But it has the info on when he got blown off the runway by a wind gust and ended up parking the wing a foot into a pine tree.
Yeah, I have all of mine since I was 16 in a leather pilots case stuffed in the back of a bedroom somewhere lol

03.17.2023 - happy drunk Irish Catholic saint day!

Blackland Blackbird Ti / Personna
Sorrentino
A&E Asian Pear shave soap/Aftershave
Alum
Quinn’s cucumber mint
Yardley Gold talc
Penhaligon’s Endymion Concentre EdP

E6505B87-96BB-4A87-BFB7-1991F14680F5.jpeg
Green Day, Green Theme.. This is a wonderful Asian aquatic and if you like pears, you need this. Great aftershave as well.

The shave’s conductor the Tiranium beast, was perfect with an experienced Personna as well

3-passes and DSBBS! Finished up with a nice brush load of talc and another perfect frag in the Endymion Concentre

A great start for an early day at the shop!

Have a great day folks

PS - Kona says hi 👋

Back